HealthCare Global is a Comprehensive Cancer Care Center with state of the art technology, which includes 3 Tesla MRI scanner, spiral CT scanner, nuclear medicine department with cyclotron, gamma cameras and High Definition PET-CT scanner.
The radiation therapy facilities include state of art Tomotherapy Units, multiple 3D-CRT, IMRT and IGRT enabled accelerator, Cyberknife, Hyperthermia and Brachytherapy services. These are supported by site specific surgical oncologists and medical oncologists.
- To provide training in basic and advanced Radiotherapy Technology Techiniques.
- To enable interaction with Radiotherapy doctors and other professionals for patient benefits.
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Competent Teaching and support staff.
- Parent Hospital with state of the art facilities.
- Wide exposure to techniques in Tomotherapy, Intensity Modulated Radio Therapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radio Therapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Radio Therapy (SRT), Cyclotron Unit, Cyber Knife, Linac and Advanced Diagnostics Units.
- Stipend will be provided during internship as per HCG terms and conditions
- Placement assistance provided after the course completion.
Applications are available at:
Office of the Dean Academics,
Tower 4, 1st Floor, No.110
HEALTHCARE GLOBAL SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
#8, P. Kalinga Rao Road,
Sampangi Ram Nagar,
Banaglore - 560027
Eligibility : PUC Science studens (PCMB) with minimum 50% marks.
Total Intake : 12.
Last date for issue of application: 30th July.
Last date for Submission of application : 10th August.